90 : Miscarriage 😔

Siddharth : nothing much mam.

Avneet : by the way I had a confusion in my mind since very long. And today I can't stop myself asking you?

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : what is going on between you and Anushka?

Siddharth : nothing, mam.

Avneet : I can see Siddharth, so no need to hide from me.

Siddharth : honestly speaking Ma'am I don't know what it is she is my good friend. But maybe I look at her more than a friend.

After this, avneet just end this discussion, because right now she is not in a mental state in which she can handle his confession for Anushka as well.

Avneet : I am feeling sleepy. We will discuss this tomorrow.

Siddharth : yeah sure mam, good night.

Avneet keep on thinking about it whole night.

Next day,

Siddharth's parents are about to leave, they stayed with them for 8 days.

Avneet wake up this morning with feeling unwell with the sharp pain in her tummy.

Siddharth called the ambulance and later inform Anushka as well.

Avneet fell unconscious, and she is under treatment now.

Everyone is really worried for her and praying from the God for her good health.

But at last, they faced a bad news of miscarriage pregnancy of avneet.

Anushka came out.

Anushka : I am sorry everyone I tried my best but Avneet loose her baby.

This is a heartbreaking news for siddharth's family, and avneet's dad.

Avneet's mom relax herself thinking that Avneet was really not happy with this pregnancy.

Siddharth is feeling bad for Avneet thinking that how horrible she feels when to get to know that she lose her baby.

A' mom : is avneet fine anushka?

Anushka : yes aunty she is completely fine and in the beginning days, I told her that this child can be miscarriage naturally.

A' mom : I am not feeling bad much about this miscarriage, but yes feel bad for that child.

Stay tuned.