34 : Deal done 😆

Avneet look at Anushka because she is not believing it.

Anushka : okay then I don't think there is any confusion should be left so it is done now you are going to be the future contract husband of Avneet. Right avneet?

Avneet : yes, this deal is done from my side.

Siddharth : I am ready to do it as well.

Anushka forward her hand to him for a handshake.

By the way, Avneet can feel it that Anushka is taking more interest in Siddharth than she should.

Siddharth : by the way I want to ask you something important ma'am?

Avneet : go for it.

Siddharth : what will I work after we get married, like do you have any problem, if I continue the same job I am doing right now in your company.

Avneet : no you can continue your job as you were doing before.

Anushka : wait a second what are you talking, Avneet, in front of everyone if his wife is the owner of the company why will he work as a field sales boy.

Avneet : uhmm... I have a solution for that I will make you sales executive.

Siddharth : means, my salary gonna be increase as well? (Asked excitedly)

Avneet (whisper) : do you really think Anushka, he is getting it whatever we are talking to him.

Anushka (whisper back) : let it be Avni he also know that it will be a fake married then why will he will be excited to marry you it's very obvious that he is thinking about money and his future.

Avneet : yeah siddharth, you get the promotion and increment both.

Siddharth : so what I have to do next?

Anushka : we will instruct you everything ok first of all I think you should introduce him with your parents, Avneet. As we are out of time.

Avneet : yeah, so I will send you the address go and collect the clothes from there, you are gonna meet my parents tomorrow.

Anushka : best of luck, I hope everything go good.

Stay tuned.