87 : new plan 📝

Avneet POV

It become more complicated now I was not expecting that Anushka will confess it in front of me that she loves Siddharth.

But she did it means she is really serious about him and even Siddharth look serious about her.

But I am sorry anushka, I am not that good to sacrifice my love very hardly I fought with my destiny for some happiness, after this unwanted pregnancy.

Now I can't let him go far away from me.

She told you right that he never shared bed with me, but now he will.

I will do everything, still the ball is in my arch, I can still control the game.

Because for the whole world he is my husband, I can go closer to him as much as I wish.

And these public appearances and in front of our parents are the best time for me to cash in.

Wait I have an idea.

Let's do it avneet.

Pov ends.

The party is over, siddharth's parents are taking leave from my parents. And my mom called me to see off them.

I came down.

Avneet : mom, I want to say sorry to you.

S' mom : sorry but for what my child?

Avneet : I can understand that you and dad are upset with me?

S' dad : who told you this avneet? Why we will be upset with you?

S' mom : Yes, you are pride of our family how can anyone get upset from you?

Avneet : you are not upset from us, right?

S' mom : no my child.

Avneet : then I ask you something will you give me?

S' dad : we will try our best.

Avneet : siddharth, bring these bags, mom, dad will stay with us now for few days.

S' mom : but avneet?

Avneet : dad, just promised me, mom so you can't back out.

S' dad feels over whelming with this love and respect for them in avneet's heart.

Siddharth : you should stay mom. Please.

They get ready.

Stay tuned.