128 : villian is back

Riyaz is sweating like hell, but he got a hint that Avneet didn't recognise him.

Riyaz saw her from head to toe, she always look like a rich girl even that night she was wearing a diamond dresses which you didn't stolen because he didn't want to create a problem for him.

And he got something more precious in his lust.

But she seems so rich.

Avneet : I am so sorry, bro I was walking really blindly so it was my fault.

Riyaz : it's okay mam, it was my fault equal I was also not seen you coming.

Siddharth : sorry dude.

Riyaz : it's fine.

Avneet : let's go my dear husband.

Siddharth : yeah.

Avneet and siddharth walked out.

Riyaz was looking at Avneet.

But avneet and siddharth left.

Avneet didn't have even a single percent idea that with whom she collided a minute was a guy only who ruins her life.

And right now the face is right in front of her eyes didn't let her think about anything else.

Siddharth opens a car door for her, and they settle into the car.

Riyaz came out from the restaurant running behind them.

But they sit in the car and left.

Riyaz POV

I seen this girl, almost after 7 to 8 month but she is looking equally gorgeous like before even more than that day.

I didn't know who is she even her name but I remember had a sex with her, that was the best experience of my life but I never ever get in my life again.

Because there is no comparison of her in beauty with any other girl.

But wait, is she married?

Obviously she calls him hubby.

She must know and remember about that night, and after that she must try to find me out.

Even I get to know from the lodge manager that someone came finding me.

Pov ends.

Stay tuned.