131 : outfit ❤

Avneet went to bathroom with her outfit she want to change.

She change her outfit as quickly as she can.

Siddharth know that avneet take a lot of time in bathroom.

So he just take out his jeans yet when she get free changing her clothes.

Avneet POV

I take out my clothes, and I was came inside the bathroom with the pack anushka gave me and suggested me on this trip.

I don't know how she was ready for everything before only but Anushka is lifeline of my romantic life.

I open the dress and check it out.

It is a white fabric I don't know how it will look on me, but it is way too short.

White shorts with a white bra have a net cover around belly.

The shorts are extra short, it is hardly covering my lingerie, more than a short it's likely looks like a lingerie only

Even after wearing that when I saw myself in the mirror. I feel shy for a moment.

I want him to feeling tempting seeing me, because I don't want to go back to Mumbai from Goa without making any development in our relationship.

I am not expecting that he will accept me physically as his wife too, but now I want development on quick basic I am ready to give him time to adjust.

But i want his love. And I can't wait for so long.

I dress up, but even I am feeling that it is way too short seriously to go in front of him directly.

I was thinking that I should wear a short over this shorts.

But later I convince my mind that one day I have to take this step so why not today when it was a very good day between and he must be feeling good.

And there should be less barrier for more love this is the universally proved trick.

Pov ends.

Stay tuned.