152 : wrong call 🙂

Anushka picks the call.

Riyaz : Hello baby girl.

It is not difficult for Anushka to recognise that it is not Siddharth's voice.

Anushka : hey, who are you?

Riyaz : I was not expecting that you will not recognise me after very beautiful night, we spend together.

Anushka is shocked. Now she want to know that who is this guy. Because she can't believe it that avneet is keeping on siddharth.

Riyaz : hey?

Anushka : yes speaking, but I didn't recognise who are you?

Riyaz : didn't even remember that night (he took the name of that lodge).

Anushka is even more shocked, now she get to know that he is the same guy bring her to the lodge and abused her unconscious state.

Anushka didn't speak up.

Riyaz : you know how much, I struggle to find your number but finally today I am talking to you.

Anushka understand that he didn't recognize that she is not avneet.

Anushka : why you call me now?

Riyaz : nothing much baby girl, I get to know that you are so rich and you get married immediately after one week we had that night.

Anushka : so what? Listen you take an advantage of my situation.

Riyaz : no, it was my luck. But do your husband know about it?

Anushka : I got it you are trying to blackmail me.

Riyaz : this is not blackmailing Darling, you are so rich and I am struggling in my life for everything, so you should help me out a little bit.

Anushka : what do you want?

Riyaz : oh great, means you are ready.

Anushka : no way, I will not give you even a single rupee.

Riyaz : if you don't want that this will reach your husband his name is Siddharth, I have his contact number as well.

Anushka : what?

Riyaz : yes there I called you with all the preparation and homework so it will be good for you if you listen what I am saying.

Stay tuned.