153

Riyaz : so the decision is your I am giving you 10 minutes to think I will call you back.

Anushka : wait... tell me what do you want?

Riyaz : 50 lakh within one day.

Anushka : what? Are you crazy or what you know I can go to the police station with this number and police will track you out, and then...

Riyaz : and then... your whole reputation in front of this world will be demolished, even your own husband will feel disgusting from you.

Anushka : shut up, I said shut your bloody mouth.

Riyaz : I can shut my mouth but it doesn't change the truth.

Anushka : why are you doing this to me.

Riyaz : for money. (With a evilish laugh)

Anushka : okay I want time till tomorrow to arrange this money. But you will not tell anyone about it.

Riyaz : okay i will tell you place tomorrow, where you have to deliver this money, and don't try to be over smart. Because you don't know if I have something related to you.

Anushka didn't take a risk.

Anushka said yes to him.

And disconnect the call.

Anushka POV

What the hell wrong with this destiny how can she let my friend suffer this much.

No way I will not let her suffer anymore, I saw a smile on her face after so long.

I will kill this guy but will not let him come back to her life and screw her happiness in anyway.

But when I give her phone back to her she will get to know about all this.

Oh no, how to hide this from her.

I think I should tell Siddharth about everything.

Yes, he should take a stand for avneet right now.

I called him and tell him everything about the phone call of that pervert guy.

POV ends.

Now it is time to plan a game over, after this he deserve to be punished. And how anushka and siddharth is ready to make sure.

Stay tuned.