35 : to her parents 🥺

Anushka : avneet, before you present Siddharth in front of your parents I think you should tell him about him. And rehearse what you have to tell your parents.

Avneet : yes I am going to say the same thing, so Siddharth remember we met six month ago. And i fall for you first. Then we confess and now we wanna marry each other.

Siddharth : okay.

Anushka : this is simply good.

After this Anushka left for the hospital Siddharth for office and Avneet went to her residence.

Avneet POV

We are planning a lot of things these days but this is the toughest part of this plan to convince my parents for a poor, needy guy.

I can understand the concern of my parents will get active when I tell them about Siddharth.

The must have big dreams for my marriage and plan it will be someone very rich who can give me even better life then I have right now.

But what can I do now my fate played really bad with me so I have to do this drama.

Let's go avneet... You can do it.

I waited till the dinner time and now we are on the dinner table after we all finish our dinner I asked my mother and father that I want to talk something very important to them.

Pov ends

Avneet : mom, dad.. First of all, I just request you to let me complete, because I know it will be so shocking for you.

A' dad : tell me my princess what happened I hope everything is well with your company and your business? But even if you need any help i am always there for you.

Avneet : everything is going good in the business dad it is something personal. (Said Hesitatedly)

A' mom : now I am getting scared of me tell me what happened?

Avneet : mom... actually I am in love.

A' mom : what did you just said?

Avneet : yes, mom i wanna tell this to you from so long.

Stay tuned.