137 : kya se kya ho gaya?

Avneet : I really had nothing to tell you Siddharth believe me whenever I feel that, I can tell you, I will surely explain you everything.

Siddharth : listen avneet...

He cupped his face.

Siddharth : but I want to know avneet, before going ahead in our lives, I think I should know about it because when I was hired being your husband, anushka and you gave me reason that you loved someone. And you were pregnant too.

Avneet is hurt with this, it feels like he don't trust her.

Siddharth : don't get me wrong avneet, I can feel your love, but I think I should know about the truth of that pregnancy now.

Avneet feels disgusting from herself remembering that incident, so she is not able to even tell him that from what she pass through in her life.

Siddharth : you can take your time but I guess we should start our relationship after I know everything about you.

Avneet : don't you trust me? (With the eyes filled with tears)

Siddharth : I trust you avneet, that is why, I am asking you straight forward, but you should understand I can't ignore that things that you was pregnant is your past.

Avneet : True. This is about my character now. (Said in a broken voice).

She get up from bed.

Siddharth : listen I am telling you that i dont want any justification, if you had anything with anyone in your past it's okay, but i should know.

Avneet : I will definitely make you understand Siddharth, when I get to know. (She went to the bathroom to change her dress)

She can't believe it that all those romantic things happening between them end up like this.

Siddharth POV

I don't know what wrong I did?

I can feel she get hurt when I ask her but she should also understand my situation I am ready to accept after the truth I know that, I am not the first guy of her life.

But i should know that with whom she was in the relationship.

POV ends.

Stay tuned.

Target 30 votes