68 : half truth 😔

Avneet : mom, I can explain.

A' mom : what the fu**, you will explain now I should call your dad, yes. (Shivering in anxiety)

Avneet : No, mom... No please.

A' mom takes a deep breath.

A' mom : I can't tell this to your dad if I tell them, Siddharth will get to know about it. No... Avneet, what the hell you did.

Avneet : it was not my fault, mom. (Said crying)

Avneet told the whole story of that night.

A' mom felt like to die for a moment, because Avneet pass through all the pain alone.

A' mom : you didn't know anything yet about that guy?

Avneet : no mom. (Said feeling disgusting)

Anushka joined. Because avneet texted her.

A' mom : I didn't expect Anushka that even you hide this from me, at least for once you should trust me.

Anushka : aunty, she had a medical situation you know that, we don't have any option. And Society will treat her as a guilty only.

A' mom : you are right, but what if anyone get to know?

Anushka : no chance aunty, Avneet is married to Siddharth and even if she delivered a child in 8 month it will be a normal thing.

A' mom : means, siddharth won't get to know ever about it, right?

Anushka : but aunty...

Avneet : yes mom, Siddharth will never get to know about it, we are happy couple now. But please don't tell anything to dad. (Hide the truth about contract marriage)

A' mom : avneet, Siddharth should never get to know about it.... Okay? I know this is sin, but your dad definitely kill you if you get to know about that.

Avneet : yes mom.

Avneet hide the truth of their marriage, Anushka was about to tell but Avneet stop her.

A' mom is so tense now.

When siddharth arrived.

Siddharth : good evening, mom. (With touching their feets)

A' mom : May God bless you with the long long life, and all the happiness.

Siddharth : what a great surprise mom.

A' mom : We have a good news for you. (When feeling guilty internally)

Stay tuned.