132 : don't be shy 🙈

Avneet POV

Now I am ready to go out but I don't know Siddharth is ready or not after changing his clothes so I was about to make a knock on the bathroom door before going out from the bathroom.

As I told him that I will not before I come out.

But wait, why should I behave like a good girl when I am not good and innocent in this matter.

Maybe the wrong timings will be the right timing for me.

I didn't knocked and with the naughty thought I open the door of bathroom and came out.

OMG, I forget that what I am wearing and I should be shy too.

But I am busy and looking my handsome husband who is standing shirtless for the very first time in front of my eyes.

This is really strange that I got married with Siddharth almost 6 - 7 month ago.

But this is the very first time I am seeing him without shirt which is not that big deal.

But he is damn hot and ready to kill me.

I am feeling like to go and hug him so tightly.

Siddharth saw me.

And seems like a girl.

POV ends.

Avneet : calm down siddharth, why are you screaming?

Siddharth relax himself, and you can say he take a look of this gorgeous girl seems so hot in this outfit she is wearing right now.

Avneet can see his eyes glued on her body, but right now she is also busy looking at him.

So she let him take a long look of her to him. This is preferable for her.

That she see him, and he admire her.

Siddharth : you are looking so beautiful avneet. (Sounds lost)

Avneet : thanks.

Siddharth realize that he should grab his t shirt and wear it.

Avneet runs and took his shirt before him.

Siddharth : what are you doing, give it to me? (Feeling shy).

Stay tuned