135 : lovers 😍

Avneet : what happened now

Siddharth : I want the answer of this.

Avneet : but I said this first so you answered it, what do you want to hear more than this?

Siddharth : say it again.

Avneet : really? You wanna hear. (She takes a step ahead)

Siddharth starts moving back now. And within 8 or 9 back step, he reached the bed. Avneet give a push to him on bed.

Avneet take off that net jacket really annoying her right now and came besides him on bed.

Siddharth : avneet... I just ask you to say it again. Yaaar. (Feeling the hormones getting active in his body)

Avneet : so what wrong I am doing I am just answering you the same.

Siddharth : hmm. (Shyly).

Avneet : I...

Avneet planted a kiss on his left cheek.

Avneet : Love...

Avneet planted another kiss on his right cheek.

And with the last work "You"

She smashed her lips on his lips. And this was really so romantic something with Siddharth can never forget in his life because what can be better proposal than this.

And even take care of this that this kiss will last long for five or more than 5 minutes.

This become the most memorable moment of their life which they cant forget.

Finally,

They break the kiss and get up.

Now Siddharth is not in hurry to wear his shirt. Because he is already sweating very badly, he need some time to get some air on his body.

And for avneet it is not a bad choice.

She get on her knees on the bed and the kiss slips down on his neck, after 5 minutes of her kisses now siddhaarth is the one who wants the control.

He turn her back facing him, and make her hair aside, the back of this dress is well designed for romance.

And he place a kiss on her neck.

And his lips softly starts working on her neck.

Stay tuned.