81 : teasing is on

A' mom : how's your health?

Avneet : all good mom.

A' dad : I hope siddharth didn't trouble you much in this condition?

Avneet : no dad, even he really takes care of me a lot, he didn't even let me work at office since so many days, he is really caring.

A' dad : this is good then, May God bless you two happy always.

Siddharth : how's your eyes dad?

A' mom : now he is feeling much better than before, all thanks to our daughter in law.

Avneet : mom, I don't like you mention it like this always.

Avneet is more loving to his family today.

Siddharth is feeling good from this because his family feel so happy from his good behavior towards them.

Avneet : dad, mom, may I go meet my parents if you don't mind, will be back in a minute.

Siddharth : you didn't need permission I guess to meet your family.

Avneet : my family is here, my baby.

A' mom : yeah sure beta. Go.

Siddharth is feeling what happened to her suddenly she is behaving over sweet today.

Avneet and Siddharth both went to meet her parents. And everyone is around them today after sometime even Jannat and her family joint them.

A' dad introduce her parents with siddharth and siddharth to them.

J' dad : finally after a long time we are meeting today, jannat really talks a lot about you.

Siddharth touched their feets.

Jannat : without saying jiju you are looking so hot today.

Avneet : you always say without saying and even didn't leave a single chance to flirt with my husband.

Jannat : and you never leave a single chance to interrupt me can't you stand here silently I am talking to jiju not you.

Avneet : see chachu, this is how she behaves with me after I get married with Siddharth.

J' dad : it is very common after all she is sister in laws of Siddharth, you should have some patience my daughter. He is yours only. (Said with teasing her)

Stay tuned.