95 : i want pasta 🍝

Next day,

Siddharth POV

Avneet came into the kitchen, in so many months she never come to kitchen, actually she hate this place of the house.

She didn't have any interest in cooking, as she belongs from a rich family, I can understand that she never feel it needed to come into the kitchen.

She seems in a better mood today.

I just want her to recover from the pain to lose her baby.

But actually as much as I was expecting her to be sad after this she is not in that bad condition.

Anyone can say that she is that sad, don't know why?

But actually I want her happy I don't want that she will keep on crying whatever already happened in her life.

I was looking at her face.

Pov ends

Avneet : what happened Mr Nigam? All good?

Siddharth : yeah, but I am surprise seeing you here? (Teasingly)

Avneet : I was getting bore in living room waiting for breakfast I should help my dear husband.

Siddharth : dear husband? (Point out with fake cough, teasingly)

Avneet : stop point it out, I know what I said.

Siddharth : by the way what do you like to have?

Avneet : pasta?

Siddharth : no way, you will only get healthy food okay Anushka told me clearly that I should keep you away from all the fast foods and oily foods too.

Avneet : what kind of torture is this, I want to have pasta only, I am craving for that? (Behave like a child)

Siddharth : haye, don't irritate me now you know how difficult it is to make food for two people and different for both.

Avneet : wait a minute Mr Siddharth Nigam, I am not going to eat that Khichdi alone here.

Siddharth : you have to eat it.

Avneet : no I won't.

Siddharth : you have a swear on me. (Said in a flow)

Avneet : what the hell? This is really torture you can't do this to me.

Avneet walked outside of the kitchen.

Siddharth : okay I take it back. Hey listen... Sorry na.

Avneet walks out of the kitchen.

Stay tuned.

Target 30 votes and 10 comments