136 : romance continues ❤

He is behind her neck, he hugs her from back

And this is some what weakness of most of the girls, a hug from back.

Siddharth : I never know that I will be this lucky to have you in my life.

Avneet : it is my luck siddharth, I really don't know how will I survive if I didn't get you in my life. But i am really thankful to my god, that he send you in my life when I need someone the most.

Siddharth smiled.

Both of them can feel each others breathe.

Avneet : siddharth, never leave me yaar.

Siddharth kissed her cheek and said "Never".

Avneet is feeling shy, and this is for the first time Siddharth is on the driver seat in this Romance.

Siddharth takes a moment in his control, and there is a zip on the back of the outfit avneet is wearing.

Siddharth hold that zip.

Avneet feels it and it makes her feel so nervous.

Avneet : siddharth.. (In a deeply drown voice)

Siddharth : what happen? (Teasingly).

Avneet : nothing.

She know this very well that Siddharth will tease him that much as much she will show herself weak in front of her.

Siddharth : ohk, by the way idea of wearing this dress today is really good I like it.

Avneet : only for you my love.

Siddharth : ohh really. (Teasing voice)

Avneet can feel his finger and and thumb holding the zip of her dress.

Siddharth : so?

Avneet : I am not stopping you from anything so stop teasing me. (Self offer to take this romance ahead)

Siddharth : oh this much privilege to your contract husband.

Avneet turns towards her.

Siddharth : so?

Avneet : never call you again contract husband.

Siddharth : but it was a truth.

Avneet : there was a situation like this siddharth. You know about it.

Siddharth : actually I didn't know about it, you never tried to tell me about it ever, that what was the actual reason of all what happening in our lives.

Stay tuned.