🍸👯🎶Club🍸👯🎶

Avneet reach to the club.

The environment is like always she found in club, everyone is enjoying their time, killing the stress with loud music and some shots of drink.

Her company promotes her brand here for soft drinks and mixture drinkers who didn't prefer to get hard shots.

Avneet : how's everything going on?

Team : all good mam? This club management ask us to provide them stock on monthly basis.

Avneet : oh that's good.

Team : yes, mam this is the biggest order for us, it's kinda tie up with this club so...

Avneet : so what?

Team : nothing mam.

Avneet : party, right?

Team : yes mam, but it's okay we can understand we are in progressive stage right now.

Avneet : forget it, we are on the right place to celebrate so let's party for this achievement and on this big order for our brand.

All of them order the drinks.

But avneet told them that if they party with hard shots and alcoholic drink, how will people get attracted.

It clearly means that no alcohol allowed for the team of Mocktail brand of avneet.

Avneet only ask everyone to have soft drink of their brand only.

Everyone nodded.

Avneet : don't worry, I am not saving my money I am ready to give a treat in dinner section to all of you, so unlimited snacks and dinner and bill on me.

Everyone appreciate it.

But some guys can't party without alcohol, but in front of avneet they can't even bring bottles up.

So they decide that they will bring alcohol in the empty Can's of their Mocktail brand.

They bring fifty cans with the packing of their soft drink but inside its hard shots of Vodka and alcohol.

Avneet thought that she should try the new flavor they launch today.

But there she made a mistake.

She took the spiked can from the box, nobody stop her because they don't want to get caught.

Avneet have it, she never drink but she had an idea that this Mocktail tastes strange than the other mocktails of her brand.

Stay tuned