49 : Slapped!!! 😰

And because of the presence of Siddharth parents in the home.

Avneet and Siddharth shared one room together tonight.

Siddharth slept on the floor.

Avneet on bed, this was a sleepless night for Avneet because there is a insecurity every time going on your mind that what if Siddharth take advantage of her.

Siddharth slept.

Next day,

Avneet arrange a car for his family to make them reach Pune safely.

Within one day Avneet prove herself that she is a very good daughter in law.

Even next morning,

She dress in a suit and after see them off avneet and siddharth came back to flat.

Avneet called a maid to clean up the store room of flat which wasn't in use since so long, even from the previous owner of this flat.

She came back after guide the maid to clean all the unwanted things there.

As soon she came back to flat.

Avneet noticed siddharth staring at him.

That makes her feel awkward and uncomfortable.

She moves ahead towards the room, when siddharth runs towards her and snatch the dupatta and throw it away from her.

It is very obvious that Avneet considered it a misbehave from Siddharth.

This action from siddharth leads her really angry and she slapped him really hard for this.

Avneet : what did you bloody think of yourself, I gave you a chance to share my bedroom with you yesterday night because of your family so you consider this that you can do anything now with me. You pervert... (Fuming in anger)

Siddharth really feel so bad.

Siddharth points towards the dupatta.
With the tear filled eyes.

There was a spider on that dupatta, that's why he did this.

Siddharth : I am sorry. (He just said it and move)

Avneet realise reacted so furiously without giving him even a second to tell her but she also think that it was not her mistake.

Stay tuned.

Now the time for apologize 🙇😭