39 : Upset avneet 🙃

A' dad : I better know guys like you trap rich girls for money.

Siddharth : oh, I have something to show you sir.

A' dad : what?

Siddharth forward his file to him.

Siddharth : this is my work experience file.

A' dad : what I have to do with this, this is not my concern in anyway.

Siddharth : true sir, but you can check my last six month go through I did three jobs, for a very low salary. Sometime I work night and day shift together to earn more money, because my father have a eye disease and in last one year his treatment surgery cancelled for three times. Just because of money.

A' dad : so what?

Siddharth : so just imagine I am dating your daughter from last 6 month and she can easily provide Rs 1 lakh to me, but i didn't borrowed him, because I hate to beg, I want to earn.

A' dad : listen...

Siddharth : if you didn't liked me sir, your daughter won't see my face again, thanks for your time. I don't need money for that.

A' dad is confused because of his behavior.

Siddharth : now I have to go sir, I owe work for a company, it's really nice meeting you.

A' dad didn't said anything.

He touched their feets.

A' dad : God bless you.

The response is better than before. But Siddharth is understanding internally that he ruins the game.

Siddharth is about to leave, when avneet joined the conversation.

Avneet : hey, where are you going?

Siddharth : I am getting late so I have to leave now.

Avneet : but...

Siddharth : sorry.

Siddharth left.

Avneet saw a gun on the table, and now she can better understand that what happened in her absence.

Avneet : you threaten him dad? (Disappointed)

A' dad : why would I do that my princess?

Avneet is about to walk off.

A' mom : avneet, listen to me...

Avneet : if you didn't want to meet him then you should tell me directly this is not the way to behave mom.

Avneet went to her room angrily.

Stay tuned.