10 : 🌑Dark Night🌃

Triple update : please vote for all 3 chapters after 12 votes on all three chapters, one more triple update is ready.

Warning ⚠ : Readers can avoid this chapter. Some mature content will be added but in few lines only.

Let's continue...

All the boys left the room.

Riyaz laid down besides avneet on the bed.

He didn't even know her and drooling over her like a crazy boy.

Riyaz is staring at her.

Riyaz : I never know that trying the new club will be this beneficial for me I am not believing that someone like you is beside me on my bed.

Riyaz turned a creepy head now, without thinking about anything, he starts undressing her and he didn't left even a single moment to take advantage of her situation.

Simply without stretching this scene a lot they had sex. Without her consent.

After few hours,

Riyaz left her in room. He wear mask to not get caught in any CCTV footage.

Next morning,

This is definitely going to be the worst sunrise of Avneet's life.

She wake up with a headache.

Avneet POV

I am not feeling like to open my eyes, my eyes are getting so heavy right now.

I didn't remember where I am right now, I am just taking my phone from on the side table to check the time, then I realise that I am not in my room.

I opened my eyes and get up with the jerk.

What the hell....where I am right now?

This is looks like, a low budget guest room.

But how I came here, there are so many things going on in my mind.

I didn't remember anything about last night I just know that I was in the cab going toward my home.

I remember I was having some argument with the cab driver but what I was talking to him I didn't remember.

Hey God,

I get up from the bed.

Ahhh... My legs are paining like hell.

The first thing I have to figure it out here is, that where I am?

POV ends.

Stay tuned.