20 : Introducing hero

So now the wait is going to be over of all the readers after 20 chapters.

Siddharth Nigam is a 22 year old guy 1 year younger than Avneet kaur.

He just completed his bachelor in Business Studies from a government institute of Pune but he didn't got any job because there is no recommendation behind him.

And even the college faculty promotes the better financial people for jobs.

So even after one year of his graduation, he is not having a job.

That is why, he is working as a tourist guide in Mumbai. Which have fluctuating income which affects his family's condition.

Because he lie to his mother and father that he is working under multinational company on a very good income.

But to hide this lie of him, he have to lie everyday. Which he don't like.

These days,

Siddharth Nigam is a bartender in a bar, but he know that if his family get to know about it they will disown him at the same minute.

This is the only reason he is searching for a decent job and today he got an information about an interview in a mocktail brand.

There are so many things, he can do for this company so he is ready for the interview get ready with the formal.

And our hero is going to take an entry in the life of our heroine.

He reached office of Avneet.

And he got 321 token for the interview.

Total hundred candidates will be selected and Siddharth is praying he will get his number in this hundred.

Finally after waiting for 5 hours it is his turn to go in.

Avneet have her focus on her personal life mess. That is not even making her focus on her business.

One more file came on her table before the candidate.

But all the slot are full for business studied candidates.

Avneet : I think it will be a waste of time to take this interview because now we only want sales boys and office boys.

Stay tuned.