21 : Interview for Company 🏢

Siddharth knocks the door and ask for permission.

Avneet : Sorry Mister Siddharth, but the interview for sales department. Sorry for your inconvenience. (Without even looked at her)

Siddharth enter inside even after listening to that.

Siddharth : mam atleast, please give me a chance.

Avneet look at her. And her female personal assistant standing behind her seat is staring at him.

Her PA : how handsome?

She turn her face to her.

Avneet : what did you just said?

Her PA : sorry mam. But mam, I think we should give him a chance I mean just look at him.

Avneet : control yourself miss sneha.

Her PA : I mean mam, he is looking skillful guy.

Avneet : I can better understand that what you are looking in him.

Her PA : sorry mam.

Avneet : and you Mr Nigam I told you that the sales department is full now you just have job for sales boys, which is not for you for sure.

Siddharth : Aree mam, let me decide that I can do anything for you. (He is so clumsy and talkative)

Avneet : you are graduate person, we can be satisfy by 12th pass boys for this sales boy job, it is not for you.

Siddharth : wait mam... I show you.

Siddharth unbutton the top 2 button of his shirt.

Avneet : what the hell are you doing?

Siddharth took out a certificate he is hiding inside his shirt.

Siddharth : I am sorry ma'am but I thought this certificate will not come in use that's why I didn't attach in file.

Avneet : what it is?

Her PA : he is so hot.

Even avneet feel the same this time. He is seriously hot.

Avneet : can we focus on the work, miss sneha.

Her PA : sure mam.

Avneet : and what it is mister hot... No.. Mister siddharth. (Her tongue slips).

Siddharth : mam I was working for a local company as a sales boy, and I got this certificate because I was employee of the Year there.

Avneet : I have this International brand don't compare this with a local company

Siddharth : that is why mam, if I can sell local products than it is very easy to self International brand to anyone. I can do this.

Stay tuned.