82 : flirting going on

Jannat : come with me jiju I will introduce you with my friends.

Avneet : but...

Jannat : we will be back in 5 minutes only.

Jannat dragged him with her.

Avneet think that it is really so risky to bring him here.

She understood that today she have to keep her eyes on him all the time.

Because when she can't even trust her best friend and sister then why will she trust her sisters friends.

After a while,

Siddharth came back to avneet, but he was continuously asking Avneet that where is Anushka.

Avneet : how do I know even now Anushka shares everything with you not with me.

Siddharth : but I am calling her since 30 minutes but she is not picking my call.

Avneet : Siddharth have patience for sometimes you will definitely be here.

Siddharth : hmm.

Avneet (in mind) : do something Avneet he really start missing Anushka everywhere he go and I wish Anushka didn't feel the same for him. As I am getting hint from his side.

Avneet's mom came to them.

A' mom : Avneet, Siddharth we will gather there on stage, in 5 minutes for cake cutting even your father will going to announce it officially on the stage. So be there.

Siddharth : okay mom.

Avneet : just wait for few moments mom because Anushka is not here yet?

A' mom : where is she now?

Siddharth : I just have a conversation with her she told me that she is on the way.

Avneet : yeah, so I think we should wait for 10 minutes.

A' mom : okay. But ask her to come soon.

Siddharth : yeah, I will call her.

But before Siddharth could call her finally Anushka arrived.

Siddharth : here, she is?

Avneet : where were you?

Anushka : sorry yaar, I was stuck in the traffic. And you know na traffic here is ufff...

A' mom : we were waiting for you only?

Anushka : thank you so much aunty. Ohh wow.. you are looking damn hot Mr Nigam.

Anushka hugged him with this compliment.

Stay tuned.