27 : All Were Fools 🙄

Anushka didn't like the way he gave a flirty comment to her, but Avneet is expecting such kind of thing now.

Anushka : so tell me Mr Sharma what are you expecting from us to pay you, because I already told you that what you have to do.

Karan : yes I know, and I even did this work before I had part of one contract marriage already.

Avneet : what?

Karan : yeah. So i am efficient and I know my work.

Anushka : how much you expect us to pay?

Karan : 50 lakh for year.

Anushka : uhm.. I am expecting lesser than this.

Karan : we can surely negotiate on this deal. But I have some terms and condition.

Anushka : okay let's discuss them.

Karan : so first of all just because we will going to be married in real, I will expect physical relationship with you.

Avneet : what?

Anushka hold her hands.

Karan : don't worry once in a week.

Anushka (whisper) : look the decision is yours, but like this we didn't have to tell him about your pregnancy.

Avneet : but it will be like paid live in relationship. (Whisper back).

Karan : second condition that I will be the boss of the house.

Avneet : listen you mister, rest your words before I make you rest in peace.

Karan : I don't like this attitude, you have to control this.

Anushka : get lost.

Karan : what happen?

Anushka : I said get lost.

Karan left.

All the four options are rejected.

Avneet : before decide to share my life with someone like these guys I will love to die.

Anushka : I am sorry Avneet I didn't know that they will be this horrible.

Avneet : I think there is no solution of my problem.

Anushka : calm down yar, we will surely figure out something.

Avneet : I hope so.

Avneet is so upset but at that time siddharth arrives to her.

Siddharth : good morning mam.

Avneet lift her eyes. She is surprise seeing him.

Avneet : what are you doing here Siddharth and it is afternoon look at the time.

Stay tuned.