130 : knock knock

Avneet : we both wants to change the clothes, let's go together? (Said teasingly)

Siddharth : didn't you get tired of flirting from morning?

Avneet : nope I can do this whole life, wanna try?

Siddharth : I will try you later but right now you should go and retire your clothes.

Avneet : okay. So, this is final that you are not coming with me.

Siddharth : avneet....

Avneet : I am just giving you a golden chance Mr Siddharth Nigam you should be happy. It will be so romantic think about it. 🙈🙈 (she herself blush at last)

Siddharth : how much time you take to change your clothes?

Avneet : why wanna help me? (Can't stop flirting)

Siddharth : avneet...

Avneet : I know my name is avneet you didn't have to repeat it every second. You can better call me babu, shona, meri jaan. Be little loving to your wife mister siddharth nigam.

Siddharth : I feel it so clingy.

Avneet : it depend on the person completely, I guess you don't get someone from whom you love to listen all that.

Siddharth : no this seems that nibba. - nibbi talks, over dramatic romance.

Avneet : you know mostly the person get jealous of cute lovers in life point these things clingy else I feel them cute.

Siddharth : I don't know how you like this because you seems really so practical and mature.

Avneet : it's not about maturity and amateur behavior, it is all about the way you show your love to anyone. And anything which used to show love is cute, not worth to fun off.

Siddharth : ohk ohk. I don't want a lecture, you go and change your clothes. And knock before come out.

Avneet : why?

Siddharth : because I know you will take atleast 15 minutes in bathroom. So i will change my clothes in room only.

Avneet : oh okay, I will not before come out from the bathroom. (Do you think she will 😂)

Stay tuned.