23 : What is in her mind? 😃

Avneet POV

After the interview done I came back to my home I was thinking about the suggestion of Anushka but I don't know where I have to find that kind of guy.

Who can be ready to help me out.

The whole day I keep on searching something like this on internet not a boy on rent or for contract marriage, but on a dating app.

I can understand one thing very clearly that any Indian boy will not do this.

Because family values,  society thinking still matters to indians a lot. So I am searching anyone Non Indian.

But I don't get it get what will I tell that boy that why I want to make a contract marriage in India just to show my parents.

And i know within few months, he get to know about my pregnancy.

Everything is really complicated in my life right now but I don't want to spoil my family reputation so I am ready to do anything.

And Anushka was right even my suicide will not help my parents to save their reputation.

And now from the brand I started is the reason of vacancy for so many people I can't die without thinking about anyone else who all are related to me financially or emotionally in any way.

I really want to find the boy who did this to me for his one time hunger for se* ruined my whole life.

Believe me, if I get that boy ever in my life in front of me I will love to kill him at that moment only.

I control myself because I know there is no benefits of thinking all this.

I talked to anushka, that if she have any development on our plan of searching for a boy can pretend my lover and ready to marry me.

I called Anushka to ask her.

Anushka picks up a call, she was all day busy in her work so she told me that she will try to do something tonight.

Stay tuned.