120

Shopkeeper : I calculated this according to Indian rupees.

Siddharth : can't we return it, actually I was not expecting this much price?

Shopkeeper : sorry sir, I took out the bill now. You can exchange but you have to make shopping of this amount now from this shop.

Siddharth : what is the advantage of it then.

Shopkeeper : sorry sir.

Siddharth : wait... Avneet, do you want to take any eye wear for you?

Avneet : I have so many sunglasses right now so I don't want to buy a new one.

Siddharth : but the this eyeglass cost rupees 28000.

Avneet : so what?

Siddharth : I mean this is a cheating yaar we are living in India and they are mention price tag in US dollar.

Avneet : this one is US based brand, so it is natural the price tag of this sunglasses in US dollar.

Siddharth : meant you know that?

Avneet : yeah but what is the problem you like the piece, and it worth it.

Siddharth : I don't know what is worth rupees 28000 in this sunglasses but I don't have this much budget.

Avneet : you should not to be concern about it you like the thing na that's it, if you want I will pay for you?

Siddharth : what do you mean by if I want I don't have any choice. You have to pay here.

Avneet : okay wait.

Avneet handed over the card to the shopkeeper. And paid the bill, but Siddharth is really frustrated, because the piece he selected seeing 300 tag cost 28000+ amount to him.

Avneet : why are you irritated now you like the piece siddharth, you take it, simple.

Siddharth : nothing is simple in it is more than my one month salary. Yaar i am seriously can't wear it now because I will be worried about it more than me if I wear this.

Stay tuned.