22 : He is hired 🤦‍♀️

Avneet is little bit impressed because Siddharth really have very good skill of convincing.

Her PA : now I think we should consider him because he is really good in convincing and he really have a experience too.

Avneet : I am understanding your concern toward him miss sneha. And I am 100% sure if you will be on my seat then he must be CEO of this company right now.

Her PA : this is 100% right mam.

Avneet : what?

Her PA : I am sorry mam but I can accept that he is really hot. If I am at your place I must be melt yet.

Avneet : you are unbelievable, you are my Junior in College and I know you since you that's why you are on job yet. Else you must be fired today.

Her PA : sorry mam.

Avneet : and you Mr Siddharth Nigam I need some time to think about you.

Siddharth : thank you so much Ma'am I know if you think you will definitely think good for me.

He came forward and shake hand with avneet when she didn't even offer him.

But it was his innocence, he isn't acting over smart with her at all.

Avneet (in mind) : I don't know what kind of guy he is I never so someone like him.

I told him that I will think about him and he consider yes.

Ohh God, I know one thing if I give him job the nobody will focus on work at least female employees of my company.

But one thing is fact that he can sell anything because he looks good, and I need someone to represent the sales like him.

So yes it can be yes from me.

I told him that he can join the job from tomorrow but definitely he is so unprofessional.

He took his file, without even thanking me, he left the cabin celebrating.

And my PA was like "how cute". But he is so irritating.

Let's get back to work.

Stay tuned