42 : married 😍

And Siddharth is happy because this is the end of all the financial problem in one time for all in his life and his family's life.

A' dad : Mr Nigam if you don't mind I have a request actually not mine my daughter wants it, and I can't say no to her.

S' dad : we will surely it try to do everything.

A' dad : she wants a court marriage, just in the presence of few members of family and some close relatives thats it.

Avneet convince her parents, as their is no muhurat soon for wedding and there is a reason what can't wait.

S' dad : by the way we had a plan to make a huge wedding, but we are ok with it we can understand that she have busy schedule.

A' dad : thanks.

S' dad : it is our pleasure that my son is going to be part of your family.

A' dad : this is all destiny, after all what the family want at last happiness of their kids and we are getting that in this wedding

S' dad : agree.

A' dad and S' dad decided that day after tomorrow, they should fix the date of marriage in court.

And everything runs in hurry and next to next day,

Siddharth and Avneet get present in the registrar office and in the presence of their family and some close friends they get married to each other.

At the same day only,

Before their marriage Avni take his signature on the contract of marriage for an year only.

And siddharth signed and get his amount.

At last,

Avneet's father gifts them a 3BHK flat in Mumbai, to start the new life from that place when they reached, the flat is fully decorated.

And siddharth and his family feels like they should depart to Pune today only.

Everyone left them alone with each other.

Everyone is giving them privacy and some quality time after their marriage when they are happy and relax because the plan worked well.

Stay tuned.

Triple update

I hope you all vote for all the chapters.

Happy Sunday ☺😘