60 : jealous avneet 😁

Jannat : so what you are my sister, but see he is hot guy, surely I will support jiju.

Avneet : jannat, control yourself, it's more than funny I am not liking it now, siddharth is my husband. (Said getting irritated) and you mister nigam do I really snore?

Siddharth : I am sorry, I was telling them the reason that why I am sleeping outside of the room.

Avneet : so you gave them this reason very nice. Now girls go back to your rooms.

Jannat : no, we are not feeling sleepy so we will stay here any problem.

Avneet : I don't have any issue, spend the whole night here.

Jannat : good, you go... Good night.

Avneet : get up siddharth, let's go.

Siddharth : but...

Avneet : I promise you my baby, I will not sleep okay, so no chance to snore, we will talk whole night come. (Said lovingly, but in a over dramatic way which makes siddharth feel more awkward).

But siddharth get up and follow her and Avneet bring him in room. And she locked the room.

Siddharth : I am sorry mam but I didn't get any thought in my mind that's why, Avneet, that excuse in front of Jannat.

Avneet : I am not in the mood to talk about it, siddharth, I am going to sleep.

Siddharth : okay mam.

Avneet : and let me correct you Jannat is my sister so you should call her mam, I won't mind if you call her sister.

Siddharth : but she told me that now we are friends.

Avneet : can't you see what kind of interest she have in you, listen you don't know my cousin, and you are way too innocent to handle them. Got it.

Siddharth : yes mam.

Avneet : now I am really tired and we both have office tomorrow, let's go and sleep.

Siddharth make a blanket ready to sleep on a floor.

Avneet sleeps on bed.

Siddharth on floor.

And this night passed away.

Next morning,

Everyone is ready to go.

Jannat : see you soon jiju.

Stay tuned.