126

The whole day passed happily,

Siddharth and avneet both are really happy, because nothing can be more good than this the day they spend together today.

After that as planned Siddharth and Avni came to the restaurant, it is around 7:00 p.m. of evening.

And they place their order in restaurant.

Waiter serve the order on the table, but Avneet is really choosy about the food.

Avneet : such an over rated place. I didn't like even a single dish.

Siddharth : but this is the bad manner avneet, finish your food.

Avneet : I told you Siddharth I don't like taste of the food. How will i finish then?

Siddharth hold her hands.

Avneet : okay okay, trying to melt me?

Siddharth : why will I do that?

Avneet : I don't know you are trying or not but I am melting on this behavior.

Siddharth : aww, you are too cute.

Avneet : yes I am. But what will I do my husband didn't care about it.

Siddharth : mrs nigam i only give you the compliment, so it means I care about it a lot.

Avneet : oh really, so mean you can give me a kiss on my lips here?

Siddharth takes his hand back.

Avneet : what happen?

Siddharth : what are you talking, we are in a public place?

Avneet : so what? You are my husband you can kiss me anywhere, this is our personal matter.

Siddharth : stop teasing, Avneet.

Avneet : you know what, it was really a mistake to come here, I should plan to go home. When I have something more delicious to taste there.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet place her fingers on his lips.

Avneet : don't you know? (Said romantically)

Siddharth : you are unbelievable.

Avneet : I am in a romantic mood after a good day, so I want this luck to continue tonight too.

Siddharth : hey wait.. What do you mean by that?

Avneet : I think you didn't like me to tell you here. That what I meant.

Stay tuned.