133 : Romantic time ⌚

Avneet : do you really think I am a fool that I get this moment after so long of our marriage today and do you think I will let it go this soon.

Siddharth : I am not getting it avneet, what are you talking about give me my shirt back.

Avneet : after taking a long look of you I will let you wear this shirt.

Siddharth went towards the wardrobe but the wardrobe is locked.

Avneet naughtily smiled, because she have the keys of wardrobe with her.

Siddharth : avneet, what is this? Give it to me yaar I am really feeling so shy. (Said shyly)

Avneet : but why are you feeling shy, I am your wife I have whole right to see you.

Siddharth : give it to me yaar.

Avneet runs in opposite direction and siddharth runs behind her, she is running so blindly, before she injured her in her carelessness siddharth hold her tightly.

But it's like a tight hug she wants.

Siddharth : you... (Looks into his eyes and saving her making a circle behind her waist)

Both are looking into each other's eyes, both are lost in each other they forget why they are running

Siddharth is shirtless, and avneet is wearing a very tempting outfit.

Now this is the game which can lead to anything between them.

Avneet fold her hands around his chest touching and feeling him as much as she can in this minutes, when there is no distance between them.

She place a hand on his heart and mention it that your heart beat is running like a bullet train.

Siddharth blush.

Avneet : I love you siddharth. (She mention it very clearly in this moment, when she is really lost in him).

She hugs him and siddharth hugs her back feeling the love growing in Surrounding.

Stay tuned.

Want some love making between Siddharth and Avneet?

Want atleast 10 yes comments to continue their romance.