53 : Flirting 😏

And at last avneet introduce jannat.

Avneet : she is my youngest cousin her name is Jannat, and beware of him, I don't know but she is enemy of every single boy in this planet.

Jannat : don't listen to her jiju, she is just jealous of me because I look better than her.

Avneet : blah blah blah.

Jannat : can't you see I am ignoring you.

Siddharth : hii.

Jannat : we didn't greet like this jiju, if you don't mind Mrs Avneet Nigam can I hug your husband.

She answer herself.

Jannat : by the way I don't think I need permission of your, he is my jiju after all.

Jannat moves ahead and hugs him, siddharth hugs her too.

Jannat : now you should tell us that where you got this hotty.

Abhishek : control yourself Jannat, he is married to our sister only, stop try to flirt with him.

Jannat : hayee, I can't stop, but now I get the reason why she didn't call me in her marriage.

Avneet : why?

Jannat : because you knew it that I will surely steal your husband from you.

Avneet : how bad, it mean if I call you in my wedding then you will cheat your sister.

Jannat : I am a good girl, but I am not for this time, he is too handsome I must say. I am giving you open offer jiju if you ever had a fight with avneet, you can ask me I am always ready to marry you.

She can't stop flirting.

Vaishnavi : be careful for your husband, I can see the line behind your husband.

Vaishnavi said looking at anushka.

Avneet understood.

Because the way Anushka look at siddharth shows her open intrest in him.

Avneet : I think we should talk something sensible but before that we are already late so let's have dinner first.

Abhishek : yes I was about to say the same, because I am feeling so hungry right now.

Avneet : siddharth, can you please serve the dinner.

Avneet never do this kitchen work.

So she asked him.

Stay tuned.