55 : truth and dare

Avneet POV

What the hell yaar, it all happen like this in which I didn't get chance to say sorry to him.

I can understand he is angry with me and today he is not on fault.

By the way, I should control this jannat gluing with my husband too much.

Wait.. What are you thinking avneet, this is a contract marriage remember... Right?

Yeah, but still he should pretend my husband in front of everyone else at least in front of all my relatives.

POV ends.

So they sit in a round formation place a bottle in the middle of everyone.

And jannat leads the game by going to spinning the bottle the first.

Abhishek : wait a second jannat, before starts a game, all of you should take a swear on the one you love most that if you choose truth you won't lie at any cost.

Abhishek take swear of Vaishnavi.
Vaishnavi takes on him.
Anushka takes swear of her medical studies and career

And avneet take a swear on her business, siddharth take a swear on his parents and jannat of her parents.

Now the game is going to start.

The bottle rest on Anushka.

Vaishnavi : so anushka ji, do you ever loved someone?

Unintentionally, but her sight fall on siddharth again vaishnavi and avneet are the only two are there who noticed it.

Anushka : yes, I love someone.

Vaishnavi : and who is he?

Anushka : only one question to be asked bhabhi? You asked do I love anyone and I answered.

Vaishnavi : that's right.

Now anushka spins the bottle landed on Jannat. She chooses dare.

And Abhishek gave him task to read a poem or shayari for someone.

Jannat : I was looking forward for a moment like this? So one liner for my sweet dear jiju...
My heart says we should date,
The fact is we met really late.

Abhishek laughed on her reaction.

Avneet : are you done with flirting?

Jannat : not yet.

Jannat spins the bottle and bottle rest on Avneet.

Stay tuned.