61 : time to depart 🙂

Jannat move ahead to give a hug to Siddharth but avneet looked at him which makes siddharth forward his hand to her for handshake instead of hug.

But jannat noticed it.

Jannat : hey don't you dare to give this type of look to jiju this is my right I am your sister and his sister in law, you can't restrict us to hug each other.

Avneet : I am not saying anything to you, okay, so please stop playing this blame game with me.

Jannat : good for you, and jiju if she say anything to you let me know I give you my contact, right?

Avneet : you are saying like I am scared of you.

Jannat : you should my dear elder sister. Forget it I don't know why I am wasting my time having an argument with you.

Jannat moves ahead and Hugged him, siddharth didn't hugged her back but she was happy with this too.

Jannat : this is really pleasure meeting you jiju by the way, whenever you come to Pune you have to come to meet me.

Siddharth : wait, are you from Pune?

Jannat : yeah.

Siddharth : basically I belongs from Pune as well we will surely meet very soon then.

Jannat : oh that's great.

Avneet : do I have invitation as well or this is just for your jiju.

Jannat : I am not bad as you are so you are also invited even mom dad want to meet you after your marriage, but dad was busy in something so he can't come.

Avneet : tell chachu and chachi that I was missing them.

Jannat : hmm.

Abhinavi : I think we should leave now.

Avneet hugged abhi and vaishnavi.

Abhi : so, it is really nice meeting you Siddharth, you are seriously a nice guy, and I am happy my sister choose you.

Jannat : agree. By the way where is Anushka?

Avneet : for your kind information she is a doctor, she must have any important plans than you.

Jannat : yeah yeah got it.

Stay tuned.