77 : Avneet is in Love ❤

Avneet thought to cash these moments to go closer to siddharth. But she knows it have no bigger advantage for her as siddharth isn't that actively attached with her.

And this baby bump makes her looks less attractive (it is what she is thinking right now).

Avneet POV

I am in love with siddharth, but I don't know how to tell him because I know there is benefit of that.

But he is my husband, I can try my best on him and soon I will tell him the secret of my pregnancy I never loved anyone and now when I fall I love him only.

But I don't think he will consider me as his permanent life partner ever.

Hey God, why this is so complicated with me.

Avneet, right now stop thinking about all this, first of all, try your dresses you should look good in tomorrow's party when you stand besides your mister handsome.

And even I want him to look at me with a long look for once, by the way siddharth didn't looks at me in loving manner.

POV ends.

It was a great time avneet just get free from her thoughts when siddharth entered with the same confusion in his mind that what should he wear in tomorrow's party.

Siddharth : sorry to disturb you, mam but I want your help to decide my outfit, I am not getting it that what should I wear.

Avneet : yaaar, you looks good in everything let me think about me, I got so chubby because of pregnancy baby bump, I will look horrible tomorrow, even my own clothes aren't fit to me anymore. (Yelled complaining in confusion)

Siddharth : but mam, you will be the centre attraction of party wear anyone no one gonna steal your limelight in party.

Avneet : yeah, but I wanna look good, you will look handsome in party and everyone will tease me then.

Siddharth : so what should I do, mam?

Avneet : nothing much but help me to select what should I wear?

Stay tuned.