🥇Reputation comes first🥇

Now his father completed his meeting and get up from the sofa came and join the conversation between mother and daughter.

Her dad : what conversation going on?

Avneet : nothing much dad mom is worried like always that where I am going why I am going to Club everyday, same thing?

Her mom : I didn't see all this for me I am concerned about you.

Her dad : this is right avneet, your mother is really concerned about you.

Her mom : so Aman please you make her understand that she didn't need to go every time to club, she can hire promoters for this.

Her dad : I already told her many times, but Sonia I think we should let her take her decision. She is actually doing good in her business.

Avneet : yeah, see mom... Dad is with me.

Her dad : I am always in your favour my doll but take care of our family business legacy and reputation.

Avneet : yes dad, I will never give you a chance to feel disappoint from you and I will never let our reputation down.

Her dad : that's like my girl, because you know this very well that your dad can come to my with everything, but reputation for us comes first even before you for me.

Avneet feels this statement hits hard, because her father mention that the reputation comes before her.

But she can understand that her grandfather, her father made this name with so much hardwork.

And now her father is in politics so everything about him is a news.

Her dad : you must be getting late because of us so you should go my girl. And come soon.

Avneet : yeah dad. Bye

Avneet left her residence.

Avneet POV

I am going toward the club directly. My team must be there waiting for me already.

I just have an aim in my life to make my father feel so proud of me that I am his daughter.

And for that i am giving more than 100 percent everyday in my life.

POV ends

Stay tuned