100 : Avneet as P.A.

Sneha : it means I am personal assistant of Siddharth sir now, congratulations sir.

Avneet : don't get excited Sneha, I appointed a new personal assistant for him too.

Sneha : mam, what about me?

Avneet : you will continue assist his assistant.

Sneha : means?

Avneet : it means I am the new personal assistant of Siddharth Nigam, so you all can report me now onwards and i will report the new boss of our company.

Everyone claps.

But now Siddharth want a conversation with Avni and he bring her to her cabin which is going to be his cabin now.

Avneet : yeah boss, now tell me what can I do for you?

Siddharth : will you please explain me that what was that?

Avneet : I thought you must be happy that I made you the Boss of the company.

Siddharth : I never want that you know this, right?

Avneet : yes but what is the problem?

Siddharth : this is your company. (Said trying to explain her)

Avneet : and I am yours Mr Nigam. (Said in a loving tone)

Siddharth didn't have words to counter this statement.

Avneet : so my dear husband I think you should get back on your work.

Siddharth : okay we will discuss this later actually I want to talk to you something?

Avneet : yeah say na.

Siddharth is about to share his financial issue with her.

When her phone rangs.

Avneet : may I?

Siddharth : yeah sure.

Avneet get busy in call, and Siddharth told her that he will talk to her at home. On which she nodded.

At evening,

They reach back home,

After having dinner Siddharth came to her.

Avneet : now we are free from everything so tell me what were you saying?

Siddharth holds her hand, as she want her help.

Avneet takes it so romantically, hold his hand more tightly, they are sitting opposite each other.

And avneet have no control on her whenever he looks into his eyes. And she tried to kiss him.

For which he wasn't ready right now.

Stay tuned.