50 : more guests ☺

What can she considered in the first thought.

But yes it was her fault she should not raise hand on him for what she is feeling sorry.

She went behind Siddharth but he already left for the office.

She think that she will apologize whenever she get chance in evening.

Avneet POV

I have to do something to deal with the insecurities and the fear in my mind today, I should not raise hand on Siddharth.

Because it was my need to marry him he didn't came with the offer.

And this is definitely not try to dominate on him like this but because of my fear I am not able to behave normally with him.

Even so many time Anushka told me that I should behave well with him.

But i don't know how will i trust anyone now. It is so difficult for me to trust anyone after all what happened to me in my life.

By the way, I decided that I will apologize from Siddharth this evening.

I was busy with my thought when I get a call from my cousin Jannat.

I understand, that she must be get to know about my wedding with Siddharth and she was not part of the invitees, that is why she must be angry on me, because she is one of the siblings who are close to my heart.

And to my surprise she told me that she is coming with all my cousins to meet their jiju.

Ohh no, I am really tired today but I can't say no to her so yes I have to welcome them and I told Siddharth to get ready properly.

Because I want him to look good in front of my cousin, as I know jannat she have a hobby to judge boys negatively, she hardly likes one or two boys ever in her life.

Siddharth just nodded, I can see on his face that he is upset from morning.

I can understand that I really slapped him so hard.

Pov ends.

Siddharth left office before her and get ready before the guests came.

Stay tuned