64 : After 60 days ☺

Let's take a skip of 60 days,

It is almost 2 and half months going to complete for Sidneet in this fake marriage.

And it is almost three month of that tragic incident with avneet, but still they are empty handed because they are not taking help of any legal agency to find out anything.

And now life is running little more normally.

Even avneet is shifting her focus on her life now. Anushka is helping her the fullest in it.

Avneet POV

The last 2 months run away like a bullet train I didn't even realize when this long time passed away.

It's been two and half month I am living with Siddharth but I still remember that day, when I shouted on him last time 2 months ago.

From that day,

Siddharth isnt talking to me much.

We hardly talks to each other, because Siddharth come back home mostly at 10:00 p.m. when I am done with my dinner.

He directly go to his room, and sleep after sometime, in the daytime we both came out of our room after we get ready for office.

We leaves for office at 9:00 Am.

By the way after that I asked so many time to him if I can drop him to office. But he always refuses.

By the way we are not talking to each other doesn't mean we are having hard time with each other.

In office, he talks to me, but yes even after being married to each other I know it is fake but still we are married couple.

Siddharth didn't talk to me without calling me mam.

Even in last 2 months,

We didn't even accidentally have a touch of each other.

It is like we are living with each other but far away.

Not only this, as much boundaries created between me and Siddharth in last 2 month that much Anushka and Siddharth becomes great friends.

Unknowingly but sometime I feel bad.

Stay tuned.