57 : Cute kiss 💋

Avneet went closer to siddharth.

Anushka gets up.

Anushka : I have an important phone call, I have to take it I will join in five minutes.

Anushka left.

In the process of kiss,

Avneet leans her face forward, her lips are on few inches distance from his lips, she close her eyes when internally unknown happiness and pleasure ran down in her nerves.

She never believes it that her body is happily responding on the decision to give a French kiss to siddharth.

Their lips gonna lock in a second, now they are this close as they can feel each other's breath brushing their skin.

Her lips gonna touch his lips, when suddenly siddharth rush his hand and he place his hand between her lips and his lips.

It is a spoiler kinda action from siddharth.

Avneet smash her lips on his palm, leaving a lipstick mark on his back of hand.

Avneet open her eyes and realised that siddharth stopped it itself.

She get up adjusting her hair back of her ear, it's a awkward moment.

Vaishnavi : what was that, siddharth jiju? It was going really good.

Siddharth : we did the task di.

Vaishnavi : how?

Siddharth kissed her lipstick mark on her hand and claim that they complete a kiss like this.

Avneet should be happy here, but no maybe there is something change in heart.

She is feeling disappointed for not get this kiss completed.

Avneet sits on her place.

But she like the way siddharth protect her from this unwanted kiss.

But the problem is this kiss wasn't unwanted anymore, might be there is something changed in her heart. Or maybe this is jealousy from her friends and her cousins around him.

Whatever it is but avneet was in favor of this kiss, which is stopped by siddharth is her favor only.

Vaishnavi : by the way you should let this happen siddharth?

Siddharth : love is an art di, but this art should not for exhibition.

Jannat : hayee, you are too sweet Jiju, avneet is there any exchange offer there, let me know if there is.

Stay tuned