129 : Evil mind 😏

Riyaz POV

I don't know who is she and what if he doing in Goa?

She lives here or just came to explore, sometime I feel I was really a fool I didn't even try to know that who is she even after I had a night with her.

But i never tried to get any information about her as I don't know she will reach my neck in anyway.

Which is not impossible for her because she look really rich and I get to know.

That a detective agency was searching us for her, I know I should be away from her.

Because whatever I did with her that night was a crime, but she is so hot.

I should know that who's she?

But how I have to figure out any solution, the left from here in the cab. So i can book the same cab as I noted the number.

From that I can get to know where they went.

I don't know what is the benefit to find her out but I get into this work after this.

Pov ends.

Avneet didn't know anything about Riyaz, he was just a stranger for her who collided with her by chance and she even forget her face as soon step outside of that restaurant.

She is in a good mood today.

She is so happy after spend the whole day with the person she loves.

And the way Siddharth stop her and restrict her to wear a bikini was more lovable.

They came back to the room, Avneet is so happy and happiness is visible on her face.

Avneet : this was really the best day of my life which I enjoyed the fullest.

Siddharth : mine too. Will you go and change first or I can use the bathroom first.

Stay tuned.