15 : Avneet moves on ☺

Like this seven days passed away,

Anushka : Avneet, we can involve police in this matter I talk to my friend. And he promised me that he will help us and bring your name confidential.

Avneet : I don't want to involve anyone in this matter, now I want to move on my life Anushka. Forget it.

Anushka : but avneet...

Avneet : I know you love me so much and that's why you are concerned about me but as much I will think about it will hurt me.

Anushka : hmm. You are right.

Avneet : I think I should focus on my business now there is a very important event tomorrow in which I have to pitch my next year plans in front of the biggest investors of all over the world.

Anushka : yes, you are right you should focus on your career.

Avneet can't forget it but yes she is trying to move on.

Anushka drops her at her office.

Avneet is ready with her presentation, and she got some happiness in her life in the form of 50 crore investment in her business.

And 50 crore is the figure which is 5 times more than the expectation.

Avneet is seriously so happy now.

And this can be the reason which can switch her focus, but now avneet left going to clubs and parties at late night.

Avneet announced 100 more vacancy in her business, now she becomes President of her brand.

Avneet came back to home and her father planned a surprise party to celebrate this success of her daughter.

All the relatives, family friends, all the rich Businessman of the country are present here. So many media coverage is also there.

Avneet is so happy today now she is moving on in her life.

But how can it be life if it become easy.

Everyone is waiting for her to cut the cake and starts the celebration.

But when she was about to cut the cake, she feel dizzy and feels like to vomit and she faints.

Stay tuned.

One more triple update on the way if I get votes on all 3 chapters I posted with comments to appreciate