127

Siddharth blush.

And he really didn't want to try her. Because Siddharth can better understand that Avneet is crazy about romantic matter and romance.

And she won't mind kissing him here right in front of everyone. So he wants to bring this at hotel room only.

Avneet : you finish your food I will be back in 5 minutes.

Siddharth : what happen?

Avneet : I was slept na, so I am feeling irritation in my eye so I want face wash.

Siddharth : okay come back soon.

Avneet : really soon my baby. (In a childish tone)

Siddharth : hmm.

Avneet went to the washroom.

Siddharth finish his food, after that he went to the bill counter to pay the bill. And now he is waiting for Avneet.

Avneet came out from washroom wiping her lipstick from the tissue paper, she was walking blindly and bumped with a stranger.

She knows it's her mistake, because she crossed in hurry.

Avneet : I am sorry.

Guy : it's okay.

I guess you get it, that after almost 120 chapter the villain of her life came back in the story.

Siddharth came to her.

Siddharth : are you fine?

Riyaz's phone fell down on the ground because of collision.

Riyaz get up and checking his phone is fine or not.

Riyaz looks up and this is really shocking or you can say surprising to see her here.

It didn't take even a single minute to remember that she is the same girl whom he bring that lodge that night when she was drunk.

Because something like this never happen in his life again, so how he can forget that.

Avneet never see him before, so there is no chance to recognise him that he is the same guy, because of the person she pass through from all the pain in her life.

Riyaz is scared from this thought that what if she recognize him.

But avneet didn't remember anything about that night, she have no flash in her mind of his face.

Stay tuned.

Target 25 votes