31 : Meeting for deal ☺

Anushka met her next day,

They meet in a cafe.

Anushka : so what makes you ready to think about Siddharth? I mean you were saying that he is irritating.

Avneet : I am still on my words that he is really so irritating.

Anushka : so how you change your mind about him

Avneet : actually he is irritating but not a bad guy, I can control him throughout the year and I didn't even need to give any reason to him because, he won't understand anything.

Anushka : yeah true. Did you talk to him anything about all this?

Avneet : not yet, that is why I called you here and I even call him to meet me here he must be on the way.

Anushka : okay. So what are you expecting from him to ask you to pay to him.

Avneet : the same amount 50 lakh will be ok to me and I think, he needs money desperately so he get ready for this.

Anushka : are you sure?

Avneet : yes actually his father is dealing with the eye disease as much as I get to know three times his surgery cancelled already because of money issue. So he wants money.

Anushka : oh what if he demands anything?

Avneet : we will be in a very clear approach that we will just offering money to him nothing else, and i dont think he can play over smart.

Anushka : but avneet, we can't be sure what if he ask for physical favors too.

Avneet : by the way I am not in the mood to offer that, but at last, I can offer a night stand twice in an year, not more than that. By the way we will try our best to not include that thing, I can pay 10 lakh more in the case to avoid se* in this contract marriage.

Anushka : okay.

Avneet : finger cross, because I don't think I will get a better option than him.

Anushka : true.

Siddharth arrives.

He saw them and anushka calls him waving at him.

Stay tuned.