125 : good time 😊

Avneet : what is wrong with you Siddharth?

Siddharth : I want to ask you the same question that what is wrong with you I told do that you are not going to wear this, why can't you understand the simple thing.

Avneet : but....

Siddharth : we are going to amusement park then movie and then dinner, and I don't think you need any bikini there to wear.

Avneet : ohh plan changed. (Teasingly)

Siddharth : yes.

Avneet : so should I consider it permanent ban on wearing a bikini in public beaches.

Siddharth : yes. And I don't think you should like it to display your body like this in such kind of revealing clothes.

Avneet : haye, this is called pure atyachar, you don't like to look at me and now you don't like anyone else look at me too.

Siddharth : listen, and get this this in your mind, you are mine. (Said with over possession is visible in his eyes).

Siddharth try to make damage control because we can understand that we went aggressive on Avneet.

And he know her anger issues so he try to justify her.

Siddharth : I mean....

Avneet hugs him.

Avneet : as you say siddharth.

She accepted this very happily. Because this insecurity over possessive nature make her feel like he loves her too.

After this they went to the amusement park, have some rides over there, which is really kiddish but they like to do this together.

This is reality that the place doesn't matter, the thing really matter is with whom you are.

And Avneet like to spend her time with her husband. With the light cute moments.

This love is irreplaceable.

After that they went to the movie, and avneet was really tired so siddharth was the only one who was watching movie when avneet was sleeping placing her head on his shoulder.

Stay tuned.