54 : New Friend 😗

Siddharth : yeah sure. You all have a seats, I will bring food trays from kitchen.

Anushka : I guess you should go and help him, avneet.

Avneet : I don't know anything about this kitchen right now and he will manage don't worry.

Siddharth went to the kitchen.

Jannat : you sit I will go and help jiju.

Avneet : he will manage Jannat don't worry.

Jannat : don't be jealous avneet, I will not eat your husband.

Jannat went to the kitchen. And seriously help him to serve everyone.

Siddharth is a friendly guy and he know that Avneet will not mind if he will talk to anyone because they have a fake marriage so it is not her concern if he talk to anyone.

Siddharth befriend with jannat in an hour only.

Avneet knew it that she should not be effected of this but she is getting affect of this today.

Because Siddharth is not talking to her since morning because of that slap incident.

Because Siddharth is feeling like she deserve to be trusted now.

Everyone have dinner together and after dinner they thought that they should play something.

Abhishek : when anyone have no idea that what should we play then only one game come in my mind Truth or Dare.

Avneet : okay I don't mind, but please let's play clean and tidy.

Jannat : that will depend on our mood.

Abhishek : then it can be dangerous because you are looking like in a mood completely.

Everyone laughed.

But don't know why today Avneet is not finding it funny she is not liking it the way jannat is flirting with Siddharth.

But she can't give a major reaction on it, because Siddharth is not giving damn care on it.

She better know that avneet didn't have any right to stop Siddharth from anything.

Siddharth : what should I do?

Jannat : nothing much jiju. Just choose a dare when bottle points you.

Siddharth nodded with smile.

Avneet : siddharth, don't listen to her okay?

Siddharth didn't looked at her.

She got it that he is upset with her.

And even vaishnavi feels it.

Stay tuned..