102 : Goa trip announced

The romancing between Avneet and Siddharth is just limit till the kisses what their lips having.

This is the sign of their love getting stronger day by day more but Avneet is not ready to forget about Anushka.

But she know that Anushka will understand when Siddharth will himself say that he loves Avneet. Because she won't force him.

But still, she don't want to hurt her.

Next day,

Just a day before,

Avneet made Siddharth the boss of the company.

So now usually Siddharth have to stay in his cabin and attend the most important meeting in which Avneet will be present with him.

Honestly, he didn't have any work to do any more in office.

He was enjoying it until he get to know that next day, everyone is going to Goa in office, it is a rewarding trip after completing the target of office.

When Siddharth get to know he get excited to because he want to go, Goa.

Avneet came to him for some work.

Avneet : here is your schedule Sidharth for this week, check it out once.

Siddharth opens it, and he saw their is meeting line up tomorrow.

Avneet : all fine? See you later.

She is about to leave the cabin when Siddharth stops her.

Siddharth : listen, how can I attend the meeting tomorrow when I will not to be in a Mumbai city.

Avneet : why? Where are you going tomorrow

Siddharth : you herself announce that all the staff will go after completely their targets, and all the targets are already finished of this month so we all are going to Goa, right?

Avneet : I guess you didn't listen to me properly Mr Siddharth Nigam, that trip is for staff members.

Siddharth : so?

Avneet : Mr Nigam I guess you didn't remember that you are not staff anymore you are Boss of this company now.

Siddharth : yeah, it is even better, so I can do anything I can go anywhere where I want so I will go on this Goa trip.

Stay tuned.