151 : Villian Calling 😩

Avneet left.

And after almost 20 minutes,

Anushka realise that her phone is there in her room only.

Avneet is not a phone addicted person that is why she didn't even get to know that she is not having her phone.

Avneet travels to her office. Anushka thought that she will handover her phone to her when she will go to hospital.

Meanwhile somewhere else,

Riyaz POV

It's been 2 days I am searching for the girl with whom I had a night in that lodge.

And in my research about her I get to know that she is married and she is owner of a company.

She seems like a blank cheque to me.

I search for her contact, she is the rich girl and married with a middle class boy as much as I get to know.

Even she get married after the night we were together.

I am finding it fishy. So i thought that i can cash in this.

I don't think she told her husband about me, when even she didn't know about me.

I arrange a SIM card to contact her, in the world of 5th generation internet it is not impossible to reach someone's contacts and who is famous as well.

I travel to Mumbai, and I call her.

I want to make her remember that night and I get some money in exchange even if she return me with a night with me will be a better offer.

But right now I am not referring to go in front of her.

So i just called her, right now I want to know that how she will react when again those things come in front of her.

I call her, 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 Times, but she is not picking my call. It is important for me to make her pick the call.

POV ends.

When Anushka came back from her shower she saw 10 missed calls on her phone.

She thought she must be worries about that where she left phone. And it can be a driver's number.

Stay tuned.