94 : love is growing

Siddharth POV

Until this date I thought twice to propose Anushka but the way Avneet's behaviour is changing towards me, I think I should wait for sometime.

Because I know she is the one who is controlling things between us but I am the one who is completely involve in this equally.

As I can't say that she kissed me, I kiss her with the equal passion, but I don't know what if all this is this part of her modernity.

Because she was pregnant and I didn't know that who was the father of that child, actually I never wanna know in past.

But now I am curious to know because there is no sign of love in her heart for anyone.

Because in last so many days we spent all the day, all the night together, she didn't even talk about anyone she didn't even talk to anyone on call.

And even there is a doubt that if she love someone, then why she made this contract marriage with me.

All this is really like a puzzle to me which I want to solve, and there is only one solution and that is Avneet herself.

From last three days,

We didn't went to the office, but company needs her, so we are going to office.

By the way not on anushka's name, but whenever I talk about my office female colleagues, avneet never like that discussion.

Is that jealousy. Maybe...

I don't know but if it is jealousy then I want to figure it out.

How?

I have the solution of that, before proposing Anushka and get her answer it is more important for me to get to know that what does Avneet feeling for me.

Because the way of her behavior to me says now I am more than a contract husband to her.

And make someone jealous is the best trick, to figure out the real feelings.

Pov ends.

Stay tuned.