92

Siddharth was controlling her tears since three days, but today he hugs her and cried out.

This is the first time in this long relationship Siddharth hug her himself.

Avneet POV

I want to tell you Siddharth that I never want this pregnancy I want to tell you that I am not sad of this miscarriage.

I am feeling sad for that child who lose life in my stomach only.

But I also know that I will never able to love that child with my whole heart because I never know that why it happened to me it was a curse.

But if I tell you now you feel disgusted from me and I will lose this concern which is giving you reason to love me.

And sorry, for being selfish but I can't lose it.

Making you feel sad is not my motive ever but getting you close to my heart is always my dream and when I am close to this dream I can't get this go.

Pov ends.

She hugs him back.

Siddharth : I know no one can understand your pain right now, you must be hurt the most to lose your baby.

Avneet : calm down siddharth, this is even hurt me when I see tears in your eyes.

Siddharth get up broke the hug, wipes the tear.

Avneet : good boy.

Siddharth : I promise you that I will always support you. I will always take care of you.

Avneet : thanks, but what will happen after we get separated now nobody will accept me as his wife ever, with this truth that i can't give him his next generation.

Siddharth : don't think all this, please.

Avneet : this is the truth of our society, with that capability I lost the right to get loved by any guy.

Siddharth : don't say this na.

Avneet : it's truth.

Siddharth : no it's not, I am with you na, then why are you saying this.

Avneet : yes, but i know, but you also leave me in few months.

Stay tuned.